CNS/ATM FOR SENIOR MANAGERS
AIM: To explain CNS/ATM and its environment.To explain what the term and its variety of components really mean and why it can mean so many different things to different people.To understand the features and applications of respective systems which include financial and cost recovery implications.
New Programs available on request.
- RADIO TRANSMITTER, RECEIVER AND WAVE PROPAGATION PRINCIPLES - 3 WEEKS
- PRINCIPLES OF RADIO NAVIGATION AID OPERATION (NDB, ILS, VOR, DME) - 1 WEEK
- RADAR THEORY (PSR AND MSSR) - 1 WEEK
- DATA NETWORK PRINCIPLES - 3 WEEKS
- AERODROME LIGHT AND POWER SYSTEMS - 1 WEEK