Aviation Management Services
ICE’s world-class faculty focuses on high quality and value in its execution of a vast range of Aviation Management training programs. Specialized training programs(targeting various personnel from junior staff and novices in the Aviation Industry to Senior Personnel and Managers) focus on, amongst others:
- Introduction to Aviation and Air Traffic Services
- Introduction to ICAO, Regulatory Systems and Aviation Law
- Quality Control, Internal and External Audits and Compliance
- Airport Management, Aviation Language, Aircraft Operations and Performance
- Communications, Networks and Surveillance (CNS) in Air Traffic Management (ATM)
- Air Safety Incident Investigations
- ATS (Air Traffic Systems) Training and ATS Management Systems in line with ICAO Annexure 11 and 13
- Human Factors in Aviation
You want YOUR organization, airport and personnel to offer TOP quality and compliance-based services to your clients. That is why YOU want to be associated with a Training Provider that:
- Focus on ICAO-aligned, high quality, world-class certifications
- A world-class training experience
- Exposure to experienced instructors with industry-specific experience
- Offers high quality service with an emphasis on a practical and “hands-on” approach to instruction
- Online Support and smooth administrative support
- Professional and project management-based solutions
- Strong partnerships
- Customized Solutions
- World-class Facilities
INTRODUCTION TO AVIATION AND AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES
AIM: To provide the trainee with an introduction to broad Aviation issues and establish the link to the provision of Air Traffic Services
CNS/ATM FOR SENIOR MANAGERS
AIM: To explain CNS/ATM and its environment and to explain what the term and its variety of components really mean and why it can mean so many different things to different people. To understand the features and applications of respective systems which include financial and cost recovery implications.
AIR SAFETY INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
AIM: To understand the Air Safety Incident Investigation process in an ATS context and to develop the level of skills necessary to carry out the investigation process in an effective manner and to the agreed industry standard.
ATS TRAINING MANAGEMENT
AIM: To develop the skills and knowledge necessary for the establishment and running of a training department or team. The trainee will study learning and teaching theory and develop strategies for applying this knowledge to the management of a training programme.
ATS SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
AIM: To provide an understanding of the elements of an integrated safety management System meeting the requirements of ICAO Annex 11 and the relationships between the Elements. This course is intended to provide the framework for modules detailing the Specific elements.